This website is provided by Jumbo Media Group Limited (JMG) whose registered office address is Unit D3, The Stanway Centre, Peartree Road, Stanway, Colchester, Essex, CO3 0JX and whose company number is 11271537 and VAT number is 290 6570 86.
Terms & Conditions
JMG does not warrant that aspects contained in the website content will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected or that content or the servers are available free of viruses or bugs.
This website is made available to you on the basis that there are excluded, to the extent permitted by law, any terms implied by statute or otherwise and all liability for any loss or damage however it arises out of the use of this website or reliance on its content.
Variation of these terms & conditions
We reserve the right to make changes to any part of the website. It may therefore be necessary to change these particular Terms and Conditions. If you use the website after we have published such changes, you will be agreeing to be bound to those new changes. If you do not agree to be bound by the changes then you should immediately stop using the website.
“Jumbo Media Group” “Jumbo News” “JMG” means Jumbo Media Group Limited, whose registered office is at Unit D3, The Stanway Centre, Peartree Road, Stanway, Colchester, Essex, CO3 0JX, and any subsidiary from time to time of Jumbo M Limited also referred to as “we”, “us” and “our”.
“websites” means the websites and mobile sites (including their constituent pages) with their home pages published by JMG; and any other website, mobile site or web address owned or operated by a member of the JMG as may link to these Terms and Conditions from time to time.
“Contributions” any unsolicited material, including (but not limited to) e-mail, verbal, video, letters, texts, tweets, direct messages (DM), comments on social media, digital photographs or other images.
All material on this website is protected by copyright. You may only copy, download and reproduce it for your own personal use. You must not use it for reproduction on any other website, or in any way for commercial purposes or gain not listed below (where a separate licence is required) unless you first obtain our written consent.
The following systematic creation and/or use of links to this website require a separate licence:
1. Utilising links to this website received as part of a paid-for media monitoring service; and/or
2. Systematically forwarding links to this website within a business or outside a business for business purposes; and/or
3. Copying or extracting data from this website by means of robots, spiders, crawlers or other automatic devices or by any manual process used to systematically extract or copy web content.
4. Any such use of this website is prohibited without an appropriate licence.
Contributions, notice boards, and chat rooms
By submitting any material to JMG, you automatically grant JMG the royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable right and license to use, reproduce, modify, edit, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform and display such material (in whole or part) worldwide and/or to incorporate it in other works in any form, media, or technology now known or later developed for the full term of any rights that may exist in such content. You acknowledge:
1. We may select or reject any material for publication at our sole discretion and no correspondence will be entered into.
2. Material submitted by you may be published in any publication or website produced or published by JMG and/or may be supplied by us for publication by third parties at our discretion.
3. You are over 18 years of age and you are the bill payer or have the permission of the bill payer to send us the material.
5. That where we reasonably believe that you may be in breach of any applicable law (such as, but not limited, to posting content that is defamatory), we may provide your personal data to the relevant third party or their legal representative.
You further agree that by submitting any material to us, you agree not to contribute any material:
1. That is threatening, defamatory, intentionally offensive abusive, liable to incite racial hatred, pornographic, obscene, in breach of confidence, in breach of privacy; or
2. That is discriminatory against race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or gender; or
3. For which you have not obtained all necessary licences and/or approvals including the relevant permission under data protection regulations; or
4. Which constitutes or encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise be contrary to the law of or infringe the rights of any third party, in the UK; or
5. That is in breach of the rights of any third party; or
6. Which is technically harmful (including, without limitation, computer viruses, logic bombs, Trojan horses, worms, harmful components, corrupted data or other malicious software or harmful data) you further agree that if you knowingly send any material which is technically harmful that JMG retains the right at its sole discretion to pursue you for all legal fees (including its own and those of any third party), damages and other expenses that may be incurred as a result of your actions; or
7. that is not original to you and you grant us a royalty-free irrevocable and perpetual licence to use, reproduce in whole or in part, modify and adapt such material and authorise others to do so in any media now known or in future developed in any part of the world; and
8. that you understand and agree that any breach of these warranties may cause us damage and loss and you agree to indemnify us and keep us at all times fully indemnified from and against all claims, costs, loss or damage incurred by us directly or indirectly as a result of any material posted by you on the website or any use by you of the website.
Software and security
We are not responsible for any technical or other issues that may arise if you download software from an external third party
Jurisdiction and applicable law
Your use of this website, these terms and conditions and any matters arising are subject to the laws of England and Wales. Any dispute is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England. This website is targeted only at U.K. residents.
Third party websites
This website provides links to other websites. These links are for your convenience only and do not signify that we endorse or undertake any responsibility for the content of or any transactions that you enter into relating to those linked sites. Use of third party websites is entirely at your own risk.
You agree to indemnify and hold JMG, its subsidiaries, affiliates and their respective officers, agents, partners and employees, harmless from any loss, liability, demand, claim or legal proceedings brought or threatened, including expenses of any character suffered or incurred arising out of your use of the website or the Services in violation of this Agreement, and/or arising from your use of or conduct on the website or in use of the Services and/or a breach of this Agreement.