East of England Ambulance service declare ‘Internal Major Incident’

How you can help them to help us all.

Because of the extreme weather event, the service has asked for members of the public to help in the following ways:

  • Use online symptom checker on NHS Website.
  • Call NHS 111 for urgent advice.
  • Visit your nearest minor injury unit.
  • Speak to your pharmacist.

You should call 999 for emergencies only.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *